The objective of the club shall be:
- Promotion of interest in amateur radio communication and experimentation
- The relaying of messages by radio without charge
- Provide emergency and community service communications
- Advancement of the radio art
- The maintenance of fraternalism and a high starndard of conduct amoung club members
- The promotion of other activities similar to those named
KARC/BMRC Club Meeting: June 8 at 7:00 pm
Club Field Day: June 24 – 25 at Warrior’s State Park
W9DYV’s Boatanchor Radio Event: July 22-23. Details at http://ce-multiphase.com/brochure-2017.html
Kingsport Makers Fair: July 22
There are three club breakfasts each month. They are held on the 1st and 4th Wednesdays and the second Saturday. For more details, check out the club activities tab.
What Is Amateur Radio?